Blu Life One X Android smartphone can now be rooted with the help of a simple tutorial. After browsing through heaps of forum discussions and related blog comments, I came to the conclusion that Blu Life One X is rootable with Kingroot App.
The BLU Life One X comes with an octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor, clocked at 1.3 GHz, and backed by the Mali-T720 GPU and 2 GB RAM. This processing package is found with a few other similarly-priced smartphones as well, but while this is considered a low-end to mid-range setup, the performance it allows for is quite impressive, helped along with the availability of 2 GB of RAM and a near-stock software experience.
Rooting is the process in which limitations are removed and full access to the operating system is allowed. Once rooted, the Android phone owner has more control over many of the settings, features, and performance of the phone. Basically, rooting means to get to the root of the operating system and to have the ability to make global changes.
How To Root With Kingroot
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
That’s it! You just learn how to root Life One X. And, that’s too without using any computer. You can fill the comment form below to ask additional help from community.