Blu Life One X Android smartphone can now be rooted with the help of a simple tutorial. After browsing through heaps of forum discussions and related blog comments, I came to the conclusion that Blu Life One X is rootable with Framaroot App.
Remember, rooting void your device manufacturer warranty.
So let’s cut the talk and get down to rooting your Blu Life One X
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Life One X, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
That’s it! You just learn how to root Life One X. And, that’s too without using any computer. You can fill the comment form below to ask additional help from community.