The BLU Dash 5.0 is a great and inexpensive alternative to many feature phones. With the Jelly Bean OS and a 1.3GHz Dual-Core processor, this phone provides a smooth smartphone experience and can handle games as well. The slightly bigger 5” WVGA screen display allows for a better viewing experience…and it’s a dual-SIM phone too.
Root BLU Dash 5.0 easily without using PC but just using your mobile device. Yes! You can now root your BLU Dash 5.0 that running on latest official firmware by installing an app and following very simple steps.
As rooting opens up administrator type privileges on your handset you’ll instantly have access to all the core files on your handset. File browser apps can take full advantage of this, allowing you to move stuff around on your internal memory if so require.
App wise, we’ve already touched on Titanium Backup, but there are far more apps that can make use of root permissions, and simply aren’t available with a non-rooted device. Fans of custom ROMs can even use a ROM manager to install and update their operating system without the need to flash zip files from Recovery.
Method 1: KingRoot APK
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your Dash 5.0 smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your BLU Dash 5.0 / 5.0+.
If you had any problems along the way or any problems with the One M9 in general, please ask for help in the comments below, and we’ll get to you right away.