The BLU Dash 5.0 is a great and inexpensive alternative to many feature phones. With the Jelly Bean OS and a 1.3GHz Dual-Core processor, this phone provides a smooth smartphone experience and can handle games as well. The slightly bigger 5” WVGA screen display allows for a better viewing experience…and it’s a dual-SIM phone too.
Root BLU Dash 5.0 easily without using PC but just using your mobile device. Yes! You can now root your BLU Dash 5.0 that running on latest official firmware by installing an app and following very simple steps.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your BLU Dash 5.0 Smartphone.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir Or Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- That’s all, your device will reboot now and your device will be rooted. If you need help regarding this, feel free to ask us in comments below.