Rooting definitely takes your Android experience to a whole new level as it lets you install mods and custom ROMs. There are various mods available for the Asus Padfone E which you can get from the XDA Forums.
Rooting the Asus Padfone E is simple and straight forward. After rooting your device, not only can you install apps from the Google Play store that require root access but you can also install mods and custom ROMs on your device to change the overall look and feel of your device. The methods mentioned here are simple and have been tested extensively by Padfone E users. However, you should only root your device on your own responsibility.
Kingroot is one of the more tried and true methods for rooting. To use Kingroot, you don’t need any additional downloads besides the application, and you don’t need to mess around with flashing. Once you have the app installed, just launch it, and you’re ready to go; the hardest part of the entire process is waiting for the root to finish.
How to root the Asus Padfone E Without PC.
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.1
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your tablet have rooted!
Now it’s your turn to try rooting your Asus Padfone E. The process is simple enough for every level of user to try it out. Open up different possibilities with your Asus Padfone E and get the most for your money. Increase the speed of your phone, find hidden storage space, uncover cool apps and more.