Rooting your ASUS Memopad FHD 10 LTE can bought you many possibilities. By having a root access of your phone you can change Bootanimation, Install custom ROM, Remove pre-installed apps and many more. All you need to do is just follow the procedure given below and you’ll have rooted ASUS Memopad FHD 10 LTE in your hands.
The ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10″ is a 10-inch tabletwith a full HD (1920 x 1200) IPS display, 178-degree
wide viewing angles and vibrant color display. It also features built-in stereo for rich and detailed sound. The 10-inch screen makes it ideal for entertainment, 1080p video playback, and handheld gaming.
The tablet powered by 1.5GHz Qualcomm 8064 Quad-Core and Android JellyBean 4.2, the ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10″ has full connectivity options, including 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS and GLONASS navigation. Miracast wirelessly connects the tablet to a Wi-Fi-enabled TV or projector to share movies, photos, and presentations. The lithium polymer battery lasts for up to 10.5 hours with 720p video playback.
This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
Root With Framaroot
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Memopad.
- Open the installed Framaroot application
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After the restart, you will see the SuperSU installed, and you can download the Root Checker application to see whether the ASUS Memopad FHD 10 LTE is perfectly rooted or not.
Root With Kingroot
- Download Kingroot 5.2.0 (latest version)
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.