Rooting your ASUS Memopad FHD 10 LTE can bought you many possibilities. By having a root access of your phone you can change Bootanimation, Install custom ROM, Remove pre-installed apps and many more. All you need to do is just follow the procedure given below and you’ll have rooted ASUS Memopad FHD 10 LTE in your hands.
This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Memopad.
- Open the installed Framaroot application
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After the restart, you will see the SuperSU installed, and you can download the Root Checker application to see whether the ASUS Memopad FHD 10 LTE is perfectly rooted or not.
How to Unroot ASUS Memopad FHD 10 LTE :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Gandalf then Please Reboot you device
3. And your device have been Unroot