ARCHOS 70 XEON comes with stunning 7″ display and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, And of course there’s the Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity, Now you can easily Root your ARCHOS 70 XEON with Framaroot once click root method, follow our step by step guide to Root.
Remember when all phones were slow? Well, not all, but they all needed that extra push. A very popular thing to do among root users was overclocking the processor to make things more snappy. Even mid-end smartphones are pretty fast now, so there is not much of a need, but some of you may still want to speed things up.
But even if overclocking is no longer as popular, you will find that altering processor speeds is definitely convenient. Got a super powerful phone and want to save battery? Why not underclock the processor? Sometimes we don’t need all the power our specs have to offer, and we could really use saving resources. That makes this one of the most unsung benefits of rooting.
Warning: Rooting will void Warranty, See Warranty terms & Conditions before you begin with Rooting Process.
Root ARCHOS 70 XEON With Framaroot
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your ARCHOS 70 XEON, install it just like any other app.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your ARCHOS 70 XEON.
- Once your device restarts, check that ‘SuperSU’ App is installed which confirms that your device is rooted now.
Root ARCHOS 70 XEON With Kingroot
- Download Kingroot 4.8.1
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.