The ZOPO ZP 910 is easy to root and you should read the instructions that I have listed in this post in order to learn how to do it. Getting root access on your Android phone gives you access to a lot of features not otherwise available to the user. It also grants superuser rights to the user, which are not given by default as any changes made through the superuser account can possibly harm the operating system if not done carefully.
To root your ZOPO ZP 910, please follow on below.
- Download the Framaroot APK to your ZOPO ZP 910 device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the ZOPO phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Boromir” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Let the rooting process complete. When done ZOPO ZP 910 should be now rooted successfully.
Instructions to Unroot ZOPO ZP 910 :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your ZOPO ZP 910 have been Unroot