Learn how to root the THL W100. Easy to follow guide, takes no more than a few minutes. Rooting Android gives users faster performance, custom ROMs, and access to hundreds of new apps.
If you’re new to rooting, it gives you advanced control over your Smartphone. While your THL W100 won’t seem much different after you’ve completed the process, you can then do all kinds of tweaks and customisations, remove the adverts, run the stock version of Android, install apps from Google Play, and so on.
It’s not all sweetness and light, though. You will void your warranty, so you need to be extra careful about what apps you install in future. Many users happily run rooted Android devices, and I worked through the following steps without any major issues, but as you’re turning off the official THL approved main road, JellyDroid can’t take responsibility for where you end up.
Procedure to Root THL W100:
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- Once done, reboot the device.
Brilliant! Your device has successfully been rooted and you should find the Superuser app in your App Drawer. All those root-only apps that weren’t working on your unrooted device will now work!
Instructions to Unroot THL W100 :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your THL W100 have been Unroot