Learn how to root the THL W100. Easy to follow guide, takes no more than a few minutes. Rooting Android gives users faster performance, custom ROMs, and access to hundreds of new apps.
This will void the warranty of the device. However, it can be reinstate by unrooting the device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
Procedure to Root THL W100:
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- Once done, reboot the device.
Brilliant! Your device has successfully been rooted and you should find the Superuser app in your App Drawer. All those root-only apps that weren’t working on your unrooted device will now work!
Instructions to Unroot THL W100 :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your THL W100 have been Unroot