If you own this phone and have made up your mind to root it, you can follow the easy steps given below and do it in a few minutes. But before you proceed, let me warn you that our OEMs consider rooting as a technical blasphemy and therefore, if you indulge in any such activity, they might withdraw the warranty claim.
The Lava Iris 405 is powered by 1GHz dual-core processor and it comes with 512MB of RAM. The phone packs 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lava Iris 405 packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 0.3-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
As I said, rooting Lava Iris 405 with Framaroot is very easy. So if you are interested to root your Lava Iris 405 running Android 4.1 then follow the step-by-step guide to root Iris 405 on Android 4.1 Jellybean easily because after rooting your Iris 405 you’ll be able to flash custom ROMs, can overclock the CPU, moving apps from the internal storage to SD Card, modification in system files, backup Android phone with Nandroid and enhanced battery life.
Root Lava Iris 405 Using Framaroot
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install it.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- Once done, reboot the device.
Root Lava Iris 405 Using Kingroot
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Do let us know in the comments area below if you have any query or issue while rooting your Lava Iris 405 running Android 4.1 using Framaroot or Kingroot method.