The procedure of how to Root Prestigio MultiPhone 4055 that I am going to tell is very simple and can be done in minutes. Rooting basically means to have access to the roots of the Operating system and to make stock changes. It also helps to carry out things and to make changes which would not be supported by phone without rooting. One could install Custom ROMs besides installing applications which would be not supported without rooting.
In this guide I will show you how you can easily Root Prestigio MultiPhone 4055 just within 5 minutes maximum.
- Download the Framaroot APK to your Prestigio MultiPhone 4055 device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the Prestigio phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Boromir” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Now after your device reboots, Prestigio MultiPhone 4055 should be now rooted successfully.
That’s it Your phone is rooted now. Now you can use Titanium Backup and backup your phone,can install root explore,etc. If you have any doubts then fell free to comment below.
Instructions to Unroot Prestigio MultiPhone 4055 :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your Prestigio MultiPhone 4055 have been Unroot