If you want to install a custom ROM on your Philips W536, you’ll need to root it first. Here we leave a tutorial that will show you step by step and in detail such as rooting the Philips W536 in a very simple way.
During this step by step guide, you will learn how easily you can obtain the root rights on your Philips W536 device.
- Download the Framaroot APK to your Philips W536 device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the Philips phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Boromir” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Now after your device reboots, Philips W536 should be now rooted successfully. Open the app drawer of the phone and check for an app called SuperSU from the list. Also, to verify the root status install Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
Instructions to Unroot Philips W536 :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your Philips W536 have been Unroot
Thanks for reading How To Root And Unroot Philips W536. Please be sure to stay tuned to jellydroid.com for many great posts.