This guide will instruct you on rooting your Oppo Findway U7015. Rooting an Android device means obtaining root access; you are allowed total control over the file system of your phone. This is required for installing new ROMs and for many applications to work.
There is an android phone number of additional benefits that you can after rooting your Oppo Find Way. One of such benefit is that you can now install special applications and also various custom ROMs. All these can add extra features to your device and its performance.
With all the great stuff you’re getting from a rooted device, there are risks, too. Foremost among the risks is the potential voiding of your phone’s warranty.
Here are the step by step instructions to root Oppo Findway U7015 with Framaroot app:
Root OPPO FindWay via Framaroot
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- Then reboot the phone.
- Now after your device reboots, go to home screen and see if SuperSU is present. You can also verify root by Root Checker app available in Google Play Store.
Instructions to Unroot Oppo Findway U7015:
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your phone have been Unroot