Rooting LG Optimus L7 P700/Р705 is very simple you just have to follow this simple steps. And your phone will be rooted in 3 minutes.
The LG Optimus L7 is powered by 1GHz processor and it comes with 512MB of RAM. The phone packs 2.72GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the LG Optimus L7 packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 0.3-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The phone comes with a 4.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 800 pixels at a PPI of 217 pixels per inch.
Android is one of the most open, versatile, and customizable mobile operating systems out there. You may think you don’t need to root your phone, but you’d be surprised at how much more you can accomplish with a little work.
You can do a lot of things to speed up your phone and boost its battery life without rooting, but with root you phone have even more power. For example, with an app like SetCPU you can overclock your phone for better performance, or underclock it for better battery life. You can also use an app like Greenify to automatically hibernate apps you aren’t using—perfect for those apps that always want to run in the background when you’re not looking.
Root Using Framaroot (old method)
- Download the Framaroot APK to your LG Optimus L7 P700/Р705 devices.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the LG phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Gandalf” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Now after your device reboots, Optimus L7 should be now rooted successfully. Open the app drawer of the phone and check for an app called SuperSU from the list. Also, to verify the root status install Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
Root Using Kingo Root App (new method)
- First download KingoRoot on your Android mobile phone from below.
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Kingo Root will be installed on your LG L7 smartphone. Tap on Open to open Kingo Root app.
- Press “One Click Root” on the main interface. Wait a few seconds until the result appear.
- Wait for the result, succeeded or failed. Try a few more times for different rooting methods if failed. That’s it, You are done .
Root Using KingRoot AP (new Method)
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your L7 smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your LG L7.
You can use an app like Root Checker to determine whether rooting was successful. If you encounter any issues while following this rooting procedure, do let me know via comments.