If you happen to own a Lenovo S920 and looking for a simple a way to gain root access on it, then you have come to the right place. We have compiled all the required steps below to get you started with rooting the Lenovo S920 to enjoy the happiness that most Android users are having with their rooted phones.
Follow this article at your own risk, as the methods and steps mentioned in this article can damage your phone for which neither we nor the developer should be held liable or responsible. Warranty will void if you done rooting for your device.
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as Barahir or BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- After the end of the installation process, reboot your device and you can now enjoy the Rooted Lenovo s920.
You have now fully rooted your Lenovo S920 and that you have left now to do is to enjoy the benefits of root enabled applications and maybe even go as far as upgrading your device with one of the many customs ROM’s available for it.
Instructions to Unroot Lenovo S920:
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your phone have been Unroot