In this guide we’ll show you the simplest and fast procedure to root the Kyocera Torque. To achieve the purpose we will use the Framaroot by alephzain from xda-developer.
Rooting means getting root access or administrative privileges for your device. You may have paid for your Android device, but it’s worth noting that no matter how much or how little you pay, the internals of the device are still locked away.
Think of it as operating on a desktop computer through a user account. You get to take advantage of most of the features of the phone, but you can’t do anything without administrative rights. Rooting android device gives you exactly that, for your device. It makes you the administrator of your phone, and not just a user.
Framaroot offers you the easiest way to root your android phone. The program was first designed for rooting Kyocera Torque but now it works on an almost maximum number of Android phones. Using the program for rooting purpose is also easy where you just have to download the program on your phone and then run the program. You do not need any computer or any other assistance when you are using Framaroot to root your android phone.
Step by step guide to rooting your Kyocera Torque via Framaroot
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your Kyocera Torque.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- After these files are installed, reboot your device.
- Once the rooting is done, the Kyocera Torque would boot up and you will have a rooted device in your hands.
The Rooting process has been completed here and now you can gain benefits of using custom roms and apps of Kyocera Torque without any hesitation or restriction. If you will find any issues in rooting your device then you can get help by asking questions in the comment section available below.
How to Unroot :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Gandalf then Please Reboot you device
3. And your phone have been Unroot