Android is an extremely customizable mobile operating system out of the box, which is more than sufficient for most users out there. Now Root Cherry Mobile Omega HD 2.0 with this simple steps.
Just follow these simple steps and root your Cherry Mobile Omega HD 2.0 very easily.
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- After the process and after restart , you will see the root permission granter app , i.e SuperUser app (SU app).
Your Cherry Mobile Omega HD 2.0 is now rooted, and you can confirm root access by downloading an app called Root Checker from the Play Store. Whenever an app requires root access, you’ll be prompted to grant it superuser permission, where you can either grant or deny root access to said app.
How to Unroot Cherry Mobile Omega HD 2.0 :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click BOROMIR then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your Cherry Mobile Omega HD 2.0 have been Unroot