How to Root Your BLU Studio 5.0. First and foremost you need to root your device to gain full control in order to install custom ROMs. Be aware of the fact that you most certainly void the warranty.
We walk you through the simple steps required to achieve root on your BLU Studio 5.0 Android smartphone.
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your BLU Studio 5.0.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- Once the rooting is done.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your BLU Studio 5.0. No doubt! This is the most simplest guide on How to root BLU Studio 5.0. If you encounter any problem while rooting your device, then put your problem/queries below via comments and we will surely help you! As well as, don’t forget to put your feedback, it works for you or not.
How To Unroot
-Run the ‘Framaroot’ app.
-Now, you must select the action to execute after root as UNROOT.
-Select an exploit, from the list to root the devices as Boromir. The process would take just 2-5 seconds and your will get ‘Success’ message. This will unroot your device after the reboot.