If you’re looking out for a detailed and simple tutorial on how to root the Acer Liquid Z3 easily, then here we are today with a very easy-to-understand and hassle free tutorial.
The Acer Liquid Z3’s design does little to shake off the phone’s budget billing. It is a cheap looking handset with a gloss plastic body finished with a matt removable rear plate. Although the softtouch rear gives the phone a confused, two-tone look, the textured nature of the back panel provides the Z3 with added grip.
This added purchase proves a welcome addition against the phone’s boxy design too. Although relatively small in stature, the Z3 feels a little bulky and awkward when held. The phone’s 10.4mm thickness is pretty standard for the entry-level market, as is its 120g weight, but blocky corners mean the Z3 never really fits comfortably in the hand.
There are a lot of applications that aren’t compatible with your smartphone due to specification restriction, country restrictions and more. Rooting allows you to bypass these restrictions and install all the apps developed for Android. Additionally, there are a lot of root-only applications available which enhance your user experience and let you have much more power.
After rooting your Android Smartphone, you’ll automatically void the warranty of your Smartphone.
How to root your Acer Liquid Z3 using One-Click method
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your device.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After Reboot, check that ‘SuperSU‘ application is installed or not. If yes, you successfully rooted your phone.
- If your Acer Z3 was successfully rooted, the ROOT CHECKER application will display a message stating that your device has been rooted.
Now, if you wish to un-root your Acer Liquid Z3 later, then follow the same process and run the “framaroot” file. And then press “unroot″ , then press “Boromir” and your phone will be un-rooted successfully.