If you were looking to root the Allview Viper E, we have made a detailed rooting guide so that you can easily and safely gain root access without bricking your phone. Let’s move on and learn how you can easily get rooted but before we move on you need to download the essential tools to root your Viper E successfully.
Kingroot offers you the easiest way to root your android phone. The program was first designed for rooting Allview Viper E but now it works on an almost maximum number of Android phones. Using the program for rooting purpose is also easy where you just have to download the program on your phone and then run the program.
You do not need any computer or any other assistance when you are using Kingroot to root your android phone.
- Rooting your android smartphone voids the warranty of the device.
- Make sure you’ve got enough battery charge on your phone.
Root Alcatel One Touch Idol via Kingroot
- Download Kingroot from here.
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Don’t forget to verify root status using the root checker app also available on Play Store.