Now Alcatel T10 tablet can be easily rooted by following few simple steps. Rooting can give many advantages like battery boost, overclock and ability to install custom ROM’s. So on this guide you will find about how to root Alcatel T10.
Bin4ry Root Tool is a universal root tool for rooting Ice Cream Sandwich and JellyBean ROMs has been released that supports many Android devices, by XDA Recognized Developer Bin4ry. Using an exploit in the native ADB functionality of Android, the tool can root almost any Android device running on an Android 4.1 or Android 4.0 ROM.
As always we would like to remind you that there is a risk when playing with the system files on your phone. So do this at your own caution and Jellydroid.com wont be liable for any damages that might occur!
How To Root Alcatel T10 Using Bin4ry tool
- First you should install the USB drivers of the tablet. Install Universal Android USB Driver and it will handle the driver installation for you.
- And make sure you have enabled the USB debugging option on your phone.
- Download the Bin4ry tool and Extract the downloaded zip file to a convenient location on the computer.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Double-click on RunMe.bat file available on your Desktop.
- Select Normal mode in the tool and let it root your device.
- In a few seconds you’ll get the following message on your Device’s Screen , simply click on Restore My Data (no password needed).
- Your Alcatel T10 device will reboot during the root process. It may take a few minutes, wait to complete the root process.
- To confirm, check the menu and look if superuser app has installed. Violaaa. I’m sure, you got root.
There you go! you now have a rooted handset ready to accept any custom ROM. Don’t forget to let me know if this procedure worked for you.