If you are an owner of Alcatel S’POP, you might be wanted to root the device to unveil the unlimited possibilities of Android operating system. So here we are with the step-by-step tutorial to root Alcatel OT 4030D/4030E S’POP.
Rooting will enable you to apply custom ROMs and install the apps which required super user access but Rooting will void your device’s warranty.
Follow these simple steps
- Download the Framaroot APK to your S’POP device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the Alcatel phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Boromir” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Let the rooting process complete.
Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Alcatel OT 4030D/4030E S’POP. You can now install any app which required root permission. If you want to check the root status, install Root Checker app from Play store and confirm.