If you are an owner of Alcatel S’POP, you might be wanted to root the device to unveil the unlimited possibilities of Android operating system. So here we are with the step-by-step tutorial to root Alcatel OT 4030D/4030E S’POP.
Rooting android device gives you total control over the entire Android system. You can use and download all the blocked features and tools, but this power comes with some risks. A lot of the blocked features and tools are present to protect you from malware, for instance. Once rooted, you won’t have the protection of an unrooted Android version.
Another big disadvantage of rooting Android is the fact that you lose your device warranty. Device makers will not cover damage caused after you root the device or if you realize that the phone was bricked while it was being rooted.
Now without wasting a single second or keeping you wait, let’s start the process instantly, so that you can do what you planned with your mobile phone.
Follow these simple steps
- Download the Framaroot APK to your S’POP device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the Alcatel phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Boromir” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Let the rooting process complete.
If method 1 is not working then try this one, I’m pretty sure it will definitely root your mobile phone.
Root Using KingRoot APK
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your Alcatel OT 4030D smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Alcatel OT 4030D.
Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Alcatel OT 4030D/4030E S’POP. You can now install any app which required root permission. If you want to check the root status, install Root Checker app from Play store and confirm.