Alcatel OT 4011X Android smartphone can now be rooted with the help of a simple tutorial. Here’s the method used and its quite simple. Your use of anything here is done at your own risk. I nor anyone else is responsible for your phone. And rooting your phone will void your warranty.
Now, come to the main point which is “How to Root Alcatel OT 4011X”. Well, here are all methods by which you can root your android phone without PC.
Method 1: Root Alcatel OT 4011X Using Framaroot
Framaroot lets you root your Android device from mobile and computer. It’s an ultimate solution for rooting. You can easily root/unroot through Framaroot without using PC.
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your Alcatel One Touch 2s Pro.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- To check if you’re really successful, see your app drawer and look for the superSU icon.
Method 2: Root Alcatel OT 4011X Using Kingroot
Kingroot is a simple Android rooting app that lets you root your Android smartphone with no requirement of PC or Laptops. Yes, within a few steps (shared below), you can have your Android rooted.
- At first, download Kingroot Apk on your Android phone
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Congratulations, root access is now enabled on your Alcatel OT 4011X. You can download and run the Root Checker app from Google Play in order to verify if root was successfully gained or not. So we are done for now, but don’t forget to share your tweaking experience with us and with our readers – you can easily get in touch with us by using the comments field from below. Enjoy.