With our latest posts of rooting we got a great response on Google+ and some users asking how to root Alcatel OneTouch Snap without pc. For those who don’t own pc so guys don’t worry we have sorted out this problem and came up with a solution and the good news is rooting now can be done without pc as well.
We are here to give you some exciting news that it is possible for the users who don’t have pc, with just simple click with app you can easily root your android device without pc. Now we are gonna show you how to root Alcatel OneTouch Snap.
Instructions: How To Root Alcatel OneTouch Snap
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Alcatel OneTouch Pop 8 P320X, install it just like any other app.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir” or “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your tablet.
- Once your device restarts, check that ‘SuperSU’ App is installed which confirms that your device is rooted now.