The Alcatel Scribe HD is powered by a quad-core 1.2GHz MediaTek 6589 chip coupled with 1 GB of ram. The device also comes with a few sensors and 8 MP fixed camera at back and based on Android 4.1.2. If you want to experience the true android experience you can Root Alcatel Scribe HD.
Android Rooting is the best way one can take the attempt to touch the core functionality of the operating system. Once you gain the root privileges, it lets you enjoy true potential of the device going through any kind of function as per your requirement.
There are mainly three rooting android phone apps that have got famous for last few months and these are KingRoot, TowelRoot, and Framaroot.
Framaroot is an easy, fast and leading rooting application which developed for the Android smartphones and tablet devices. Framaroot can be used to root devices such as Alcatel, Sony, HTC, Huawei and Samsung and much more. The latest version of FRamaroot is possible to run without installing to a PC so, the user can install the tool on the smartphone.
Steps to Root Alcatel OneTouch Scribe HD
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Alcatel OneTouch Scribe HD, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir” or “Boromir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get SuperSu installed in the smartphone.
So here the end of guide to root Alcatel OneTouch Scribe HD, if you want to check whether rooting was successful or not then download the OneTouch Scribe HD root checker app from playstore & check it yourself. Need any help ? sure we will, just don’t forget to leave comments