Finally the guide for rooting Alcatel OneTouch POP C1 is here. You will find it below and well explained step by step. Rooting is something that gives you full control over your device. It allows you to install and use apps that need special permission. Sometimes this apps which need root access are very useful.
So, here’s how to do it, you do not need a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer!
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your POP C1.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your smartphone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Reboot your smartphonet
- Open the app drawer of the phone and look for Superuser app. To ensure the root method is installed and working properly, install Root Checker app, available to download from Google Play Store.