How To Root Alcatel OneTouch POP C1 Without Computer. The Alcatel OneTouch POP C1 is equipped with a 3.5-inch 320×480 pixel display. Inside it beats a 1GHz dual-core processor backed by 512MB of RAM. A 2MP main camera, 4GB of storage, and 1300mAh battery.
Finally the guide for rooting Alcatel OneTouch POP C1 is here. You will find it below and well explained step by step. Rooting is something that gives you full control over your device. It allows you to install and use apps that need special permission. Sometimes this apps which need root access are very useful.
Actually rooting is a complicated process but thanks to Alephzain for providing the simplest and one click process to get a root access over an Android device. Here you’ll need to download the required Framaroot app.
So, here’s how to do it, you do not need a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer!
Root Alcatel OneTouch POP C1 Using Framaroot
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your POP C1.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your smartphone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Reboot your smartphonet
- Open the app drawer of the phone and look for Superuser app. To ensure the root method is installed and working properly, install Root Checker app, available to download from Google Play Store.
Do let us know in the comments area below if you have any query or issue while rooting yourAlcatel OneTouch POP C1 running Android 4.2 Jelly bean using Framaroot method.