The OneTouch Pop 7S comes with a 7.00-inch display with a resolution of 1024 pixels by 600 pixels at a PPI of 170 pixels per inch. The tablet is also driven by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor moving along at a maximum speed of 1.2 GHz. But this tablet is slightly better-configured for improved multitasking and responsiveness with the provision of RAM of 1GB capacity.
Any Android device, may it line-up among the premium devices or just falls in the regular category needs to be rooted to get the most out of it. Rooting gives access to the unreachable depths of Android awesomeness which is not possible on the non-rooted device.
If you have ever (even tried to) root your device, then you would have definitely heard of the name King Studio, the legendary developer who blessed the Android world with his ‘KingRoot’ app. Most of the Android modding community uses this app, even though other alternatives available.
How To Root Alcatel OneTouch Pop 7S
- Get the KingRoot app here
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Let us know if it worked fine or if you need any help with the above steps in the comments below!