If you thought, buying a Alcatel Pop C5 smartphone is a big mistake when it comes to rooting the device or for say getting the custom ROM firmwares, then it’s not the case. Once you root this android tablet, you will then be able to install many apps which need root access and install the custom ROM firmwares to further enhance your user experience with the.
Procedure to Root Alcatel One Touch Pop C5:
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your smartphone, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.