We are presenting you a very easy and beginner friendly guide to root your Alcatel One Touch Idol which will help you to boost perfomance. In the following guide we have put together all the steps you need to perform to get the root access to your device.
With a rooted Android device, you can configure and optimize your device for a customized feel and for better performance. Android can be tweaked to a significant extent, which is why it is so popular in the first place. Depending on what you want with your device, you can make several changes.
Rooting procedure voids your warranty. Play safe, dont proceed if you dont know what you are doing. We held no responsibilty if anything happens to your device.
Tested and Works
– Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra 6033x
– Alcatel OT Idol 6030X/6030D/6030H
– Alcatel One Touch Idol 6030A
Root Alcatel One Touch Idol via Kingroot
- Download Kingroot from here.
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Root Alcatel One Touch Idol via Framaroot
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- Once done, reboot the device.
To check if your device is perfectly rooted, you might want to install this free app Root Checker from Play store
To unroot, follow the same procedure but select “unroot” while performing step #2 and skip further. It will automatically unroot your device.