Easily root Alcatel One Touch Fierce without PC. Please note that once the device is rooted, you can then install the apps which need the rooting access and also you can install many custom ROM firmwares.
In the process of this article, the device will be rooted and once the device is rooted the warranty will get void.
Root Alcatel One Touch Fierce
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Device.
- Once the process is done means you have successfully rooted your device.
To ensure that you have got root access or not go to Play Store and find an app named Root checker, install it and the root status. For any doubt and query don’t forget to leave them as a comment below, I will try to solve them all.