The Alcatel One Touch Idol X+ smartphone is powered by 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 chipset. It has 5-inch display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. This smartphone runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box and it has 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage.
Do you want to Root Alcatel Idol X+? if yes then you can Root Alcatel Idol X+ right here as we have the best explained and the easiest method over the web here.
After rooting your device, you will lose the device warranty. But you can gain your warranty by unrooting it.
Tutorial to Root Alcatel Idol X+
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
- To verify whether root has been achieved or not, download and install Root Checker form the Play Store.
Finally, you have successfully rooted your Nexa Vega N4 Android Smartphone. Now, you can install any custom ROM of your preference.