The 7-inch tablet is also powered by 1.2GHz MTK8389 Quad Core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, while there is also a 2-megapixel front-facing camera onboard. The Ainol Numy 3G AX1 has finally been “rooted”, thus allowing users to gain direct access to the smartphone’s file system. This enables users to modify the phone’s firmware so as to allow for things like custom themes, apps and custom operating systems/ROMs.
Before we begin, please note that you follow these instructions at your own risk. While tested and proven safe, any resulting damage to your device from following this procedure is on you.
We show you how to gain root access to your Ainol Numy 3G AX1 Tablet
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your tablet, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your tablet.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.(If you get a message that says “Failed …” Try Boromir exploit)
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
- Voila! Your Ainol Numy 3G AX1 is now rooted.