There are a variety of reasons why you may need to factory reset your Samsung Grand Prime Plus. You installed too many apps and just need to start clean. You may also be selling your phone or fixing some other problem. Here’s how to factory reset your Grand Prime Plus.
Grand Prime Plus comes with an attractive display of 5 Inch with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels and an aspect ratio of 16:9. It has a bezel-less display with a pixel density of 220 PPI.
It comes with MT6737T Quad-Core (ARM Cortex A53) processor and 1.5GB RAM, which together delivers lag-free performance. The ARM Mali-T720MP2 GPU ensures unhindered gaming and multitasking.
The Samsung Grand Prime Plus is a relatively new Android smartphone and has excellent software and hardware features. Whether you’re facing a bug after updating your your Grand Prime Plus or seeing random glitches on your phone, you can solve the most common problems by resetting your phone.
Reset Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung Grand Prime Plus
If you’re trying to reset your Samsung Grand Prime Plus because you’ve forgotten your lock screen pin, pattern, password, and fingerprint, there are a couple of options to reset lock screen your phone remotely.
You’ll need your Google or Samsung Account credentials and the phone will need to be turned on and connected to the internet.
Unlock Screen use Google Find My Device
- Visit Find My Device and then sign in with your Google email and password.
- Choose the Samsung Grand Prime Plus from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the ‘Erase Dataʼ option from the action menu.
- Select ‘Erase Deviceʼ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Unlock Screen use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Open Find My Mobile and then sign in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Samsung Grand Prime Plus from the menu on the left.
- Select the ˊErase Deviceˋ option from below the device information.
- Choose the ˊEraseˋ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Factory reset Samsung Grand Prime Plus via Settings
- Tap ‘Appsʼ on the Home screen.
- In the Apps screen tap “Settings”.
- In the Settings screen, tap ‘Back Up and Resetʼ.
- In the Backup and Reset screen, tap ˊFactory Data Resetˋ.
- In the Factory Data Reset screen, tap ‘Reset Deviceʼ.
- Tap ‘Delete Allʼ.
- After your device resets, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
- Swipe up or down to view the ‘Appsʼ.
- Touch “Settings”.
- Scroll to and touch ˊGeneral managementˋ.
- Touch ‘Resetʼ.
- Touch ˊFactory data resetˋ.
- Read the warning, then scroll to and touch ˊRESETˋ.
- If you’re prompted for screen lock credentials, enter your PIN/password/pattern and touch “NEXT”.
- Touch ‘DELETE ALLʼ.
- The Samsung Grand Prime Plus will reset and reboot.
Hard reset Samsung Grand Prime Plus
- Ensure that the Samsung Grand Prime Plus is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
- Installing system update will show for about 30 – 60 seconds, then No command before showing the Android system recovery menu options.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe data / factory reset.
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight YES and press the Power key to select.
- When the Factory Reset is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
The Samsung Grand Prime+ comes with an affordable price-tag and can provide great performance. It has a good battery backup and decent processing with a nice set of cameras. For the storage, there is sufficient room to keep files, games, apps and more.
Some of these problems stem not so much specifically from SAMSUNG itself, but from having one of the latest updates. If you have a serious problem, especially involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your device. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to change font style in Samsung Grand Prime Plus, please keep an eye on this JellyDroid.com blog.