You may want to reset Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) to its original or default settings, in case it is not functioning properly, getting stuck or bothering you with error messages. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory reset of Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019).
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) offers a FHD+ view (1080 x 2340 pixels) over the large 6.4inch IPS LCD screen. There is a pixel density of 403 PPI. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
As per the configuration, the smartphone is provided with a Snapdragon 710 SoC and an Octa-Core processor that renders a clock speed of 2.2 GHz. It is aided with a 6GB RAM and an Adreno 616 GPU that together look after the multitasking.
Do you want to make your Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) work like the first time you turned it on after you brought it home from the store? If you are noticing that the performance of your Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) is seemingly slower than before, maybe it is time for your device to undergo some resetting.
Bypass Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung A9 Pro (2019)
If you’ve forgotten or lost your screen lock fingerprint, pin, pattern and password, you can try hard resetting the Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019). If you’re still unsuccessful after several attempts, the only way to unlock your device is to reset via Samsung or Google find my device.
With both of the following options however, the device needs to be turned on, and it needs some kind of network connection; whether it’s connected to a Wi-Fi network or mobile data.
Unlock Screen with Google Find My Device
- Go to Find My Device and then sign in with your Google email and password.
- Select the Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the ˊErase Dataˋ option from the action menu.
- Select “Erase Device” to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Reset Lock Screen via Samsung Find My Mobile
- Go to Find My Mobile and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) from the menu on the left.
- Select the ˊErase Deviceˋ option from below the device information.
- Choose the ˊEraseˋ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Factory reset Samsung A9 Pro (2019) from Settings
In most cases, the usual way to reset your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) is through device settings or factory reset. Use the following steps to begin the factory reset.
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Press the ˊSettingsˋ icon.
- Tap ˊGeneral managementˋ.
- Touch ˊResetˋ.
- Press ˊFactory data resetˋ.
- Press ˊRESETˋ.
- Touch ˊDELETE ALLˋ. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) and prepare it for use.
- Head into your “Settings” and scroll down the page to ‘General managementʼ.
- Tap on “Reset”.
- Touch “Factory data reset”.
- Scroll down the page and select ˊResetˋ.
- This is the final step, so be sure that you want to go through with it. If you are, then tap “DELETE ALL”.
- After the reset, the Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) will reboot to the initial setup screen.
Hard reset Samsung A9 Pro (2019)
- Turn off your Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Bixby key, Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Samsung logo.
- Then you will see the Android system recovery menu.
- Scroll to wipe data / factory reset by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- Scroll to Yes by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- The phone will now wipe all contents.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) also promises to continue the series not only in terms of battery but also in performance and cameras. The device offers good performance and supports high-end games and extensive multitasking. Moreover, the presence of a big battery means you can always enjoy it to the fullest without worrying much about charging it very often.
Have you encountered any other problems with these phones? Tell us about them. Also, if you have solutions other could benefit from, post them. For other tips and tricks such as how to root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019), we will publish it soon.