If you don’t think your Honor V10 is running as well as it should be, or you’re getting worrying error messages, it might be time to reset your Honor V10 to its factory settings. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Honor V10.
The Honor V10 comes with a 5.99-inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels and a density of 403 ppi that will let users watch their favourite movies with great pleasure.
The performance is based on Octa-Core processor having 2.4 GHz clock speeds. Those are seated upon the HiSilicon KIRIN 970 chipset and there is an ARM Mali G72MP12 GPU which provides great graphics and a 4GB ram that will handle the multitasking and gaming.
If you find that your Honor V10 is running a bit slower than usual, it may be lagging or a little slower, the screen freezes, or you’re having trouble loading a specific app or game, then you’ll want to know how to factory reset.
Reset Screen Lock Honor V10
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Honor V10 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Honor V10.
Hard reset Honor V10 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Honor V10 is powered off.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
Factory reset Honor V10 from Settings
- Go to Menu and choose Setting.
- Tap System.
- Move again and tap Reset.
- After that, choose Factory data reset.
- Confirm it by tap the RESET PHONE button.
- When it’s done, the Honor V10 will reboot.
The Honor V10 comes with a huge battery backup that is its main attraction. Hence, it would be perfect for users who have a lot of traveling schedule. The powerful configuration, amazing cameras, large internal memory and great battery backup makes it a smartphone you simply cannot ignore.
Hopefully now you will be able to get the most out of your Honor V10. If your device is still not working, leave us a comment.