Do you need to factory reset your Honor Play 8 to fix problems or improve performance? In this tutorial, we’ll show you four ways to complete this task on Honor Play 8.
The Honor Play 8 is powered by Quad-Core processor that has a combination of a ARM Cortex A53 processors. These are seated on a Helio A22 (MT6761) chipset. Along with the impressive processor setup and great chipset, the 2GB RAM makes it a good option to play heavy games. Rounding off the performance is an IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU GPU that answers the graphical requirements of the system.
The Honor Play 8 comes with a 32GB inbuilt storage, which can be further expanded up to 256GB by using a memory card. The device features a 5.71inch IPS LCD display, which exhibits a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels that make the viewing experience better.
Every single Android device has access to factory reset. Some applications might cause problems due to the change in device settings and the user won’t be able to fix it so the last option for the user to install those applications is by resetting it to default settings. Resetting to its default surely boost the speed and it feels like a new Honor Play 8.
Hard reset Honor Play 8
- Ensure that the Honor Play 8 is powered off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” buttons until the device vibrates and the Huawei eRecovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the eRecovery screen, select “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Touch “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap “Reboot system“.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Honor Play 8 as a new device.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Honor Play 8
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor Play 8 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor Play 8.
Factory reset Honor Play 8
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the “System” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Then choose “Reset Phone” button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the “Reset phone” once again to start the factory reset on your Honor Play 8.
The device completely justifies its hefty price by giving you a premium service. The mammoth camera specifications will surely impress you with its unparallel image productivity. Lastly a good battery and wide arrayed connectivity sets the perfect motion inside.
Fortunately, there aren’t many Honor Play 8 specific problems. Some of the problems that the smartphone has are more than troublesome, but fortunately can be fixed at most in a few minutes. Every problem has a solution, no matter how complex. See you in the next article about how to bypass google account on Honor Play 8.