Assistive touch is one of the features on the iPhone. Assistive touch is useful for making it easier for mobile phone users to access the menu menu / favorite apps on their iPhone. In addition, assistive touch will also give the impression or an elegant appearance for an expensive smartphone. Even on Android, we can already install the Assistive Touch app by downloading it directly from the Play Store. It looks very similar to the assistive touch on the iPhone. One of the features that we can use with this assistive touch is the screen recording feature. In this way you can access the screen record button very easily, just by tapping on assistive touch on Android. Then how? Stay with us, you will find the answer here.
How To Record Screen On Android With Assistive Touch
If you are curious about how to record screen on Android with assistive touch then you can see the tutorial below.
1. Please open the Play Store and search for the keyword “Assistive Touch”.
2. Select an app below.
3. After that open the assistive touch app.
4. Allow all permission requests that appear.
5. Tap Settings.
6. Then in the Notification Access section, enable Assistive touch, wait a few seconds, tap Accept.
7. Then activate it in the Open Assistive touch section.
8. Then enable it in the Allow to display on top of other apps section.
9. Then activate open assistive touch again.
10. Done, the assistive touch feature is now displayed on your phone, to access the screen recording menu, please enter the tools menu – screen recording.
So that’s how to record screen on Android with assistive touch like iPhone. Hopefully useful and good luck.
You also need to know about how to enable assistive touch on Android like on iPhone as previously explained by JellyDroid. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.