For you who are so lucky to have this phone, you can simply follow the steps below to gain root access on your device. By rooting your Huawei Ascend G510, you can unleash all of its awesomeness. Moreover, you can do many advanced things with it such as installing custom ROM, install any root apps, access system files, and so on.
Tested Work’s on:
Name / Device Model: Huawei Ascend G510-0200
Android Version: 4.1.1 Jellybean
Kingroot Version: 4.9.6
Rooting may void your warranty – please be aware, We hold no responsibility for anything happens to your device as the consequence of following this guide.
How To Root Huawei Ascend G510 With Kingroot
- Enable installation from unknown sources on your device. Simply go to to Settings > Security >> then enable Unknown Sources.
- Download KingRoot app into your phone then install it.
- Once installed, launch KingRoot app up
- KingRoot will then verify your phone. It won’t take long.
- Once the app has been successful verifying your phone, you’ll see either Start Root or Try To Root button. Just tap on it.
- Just sit tight and wait for the app to do its job. Once rooting is complete, you should see “Success!” on your screen and the KingRoot icon in the Launcher menu.
Finally reboot your phone as normally you do. This is to make sure all changes can be loaded onto phone’s system. That’s all and enjoy. Do not hesitate to drop your comment below.