Now we can buy various game items directly from the game, some examples of online games that provide purchase of game items through the Play Store are Mobile Legends games, Free Fire, PUBG Mobile and many more. In the Play Store itself, we can use several payment methods such as via cutting operator credit, or via Google play balance, gopay, indomaret / alfamart and many more. The payment method that is fairly easy is via credit cut. By using this payment method you only have to top up your credit according to the price of the item you want to buy, it’s very easy then the credit will be automatically deducted and the item purchased will be successfully purchased. But sometimes there is a problem when we want to use this credit cut payment method. One of the problems that usually occurs is the information “not available” on tri, Telkomsel, Indosat, Smartfren operators and so on so that we cannot continue the transaction because the payment method cannot be used. . So in this article, I will try to share how to deal with unavailable payment methods (all operators).
How to Overcome Payment Methods Not Available on Play Store
If you are curious about how to overcome payment methods not available on Play Store then you can see the tutorial as follows.
1. Please enter the Play Store.
2. Login using the Google account used for payment.
3. Tap More Options at the top left.
4. Select Payment Method.
5. Tap on the Other Payment Settings section.
6. Log back in using the account used for the purchase.
7. If you have tap More Options, select a payment method.
8. Remove a payment method that is not available by tapping Remove – tap Delete again.
9. After that, please enter the game and do a top up.
10. In the payment method, please select it.
11. Select the operator in the Add payment method section.
12. Tap activate wait until the process is complete.
14. Then the warning is not available now it no longer exists and you can directly buy game items by tapping Buy.
So that’s how to solve a payment method not available on the Play Store, this method applies to fixing a payment method not available on all operators. Hopefully useful and good luck.
Also check out the previous article about how to add fund payment method in Play Store and various other interesting articles. But if you have another easier way, you can write it in the comments column below.