Some time ago Instagram launched a new feature, namely the moving text feature on Instagram Stories. Previously this feature was released on iOS last November and now Android users can use this moving text feature on Instagram stories. Before you can use this moving text feature, make sure your Instagram app is the latest version, so if there is an update on the Play Store, please update your Instagram app first to the latest version. Then how to use this feature? This time I will try to share how to use this moving text on Instagram stories. See below for details.
How to make moving posts on Instagram stories
For those of you who are curious about how to make moving posts on instagram stories then you can see the information as follows.
1. Please check first to Play Store, whether there is an update for your Instagram app or not, if there is just tap Update.
2. If it has been updated, please open your story to post your Instagram story.
3. Tap the Aa icon to make a post in the form of writing.
4. Please write the words you want to convert into moving text.
5. Then tap on the Animated Text section to make the text move.
6. Then automatically the text on your Instagram story will move.
7. You can also change the style / font type for your moving text at the bottom by sliding the font icon to the left or right.
8. If you have, tap the tick in the top right corner.
Done, so that’s how to make moving posts on Instagram stories without using any additional apps. Good luck.
You also need to know about how to make moving text on Whatsapp without an app as previously explained by JellyDroid. But if you have another easier way, you can write it in the comments column below.