Crime does not only occur in the real world, nowadays in cyberspace, crimes often occur in the form of theft of social media accounts and games. Because nowadays social media and game accounts can be very valuable, whether it’s from the age of the account and also the value in it. For example, for the game account itself, many people have bought various items in the game at a fairly expensive price, usually people will buy items in the game such as character skins and diamonds. Usually sultan game accounts can be targets for account theft crimes. As we know if we can log in using our social media accounts to enter online games, for example Free Fire, we can use Facebook accounts, Google accounts, and vk to login to games and usually the target for account theft in games is the social media account. for that it is very important for us to maintain the security of our game account so that not just anyone can log into our account.
Then what if our account has already been entered by someone, such as in the Free Fire game, if someone else logs into our Free Fire game account at the same time as us, there will be a statement “Your account is being used on another device” which means there is other people who access our game account. So, for those of you who use a Facebook account to log into the Free Fire game, you can just log out / remove your Facebook account from another device remotely, how do you do that? Here’s how to do it.
How to Logout Free Fire Facebook Account on Other Devices
For those of you who are curious about how to logout Free Fire Facebook account on other devices then you can see the tutorial as follows.
1. Please open the Facebook app and log in using the account used to enter the Free Fire.
2. After that go to more options at the top right.
3. Tap Settings & Privacy.
4. Tap Settings.
5. Select Security And Login.
6. Tap See All in the Where You Are Login section, then there will be a list of devices and locations where your account is logged in.
7. If there is an unknown device or location, please just logout by tapping on the three dots section.
8. Tap Exit, then your Facebook account will be logged out automatically.
9. The next step to secure your account, please change the password from your Facebook account.
Done, so that’s how to log out of a Facebook Free Fire account on another device, hopefully it’s useful.
You also need to know about how to logout Mobile Legends account on other devices 100% work as previously explained by JellyDroid. But if you have another easier way, you can write it in the comments column below.