One of the features that can make it easier for us to communicate on WhatsApp is the WhatsApp voice note / voice message feature. WhatsApp users can send messages in the form of voice, we can record our voices to be sent to our friends, so that our WhatsApp messages can be clearer by directly speaking using the voice note feature. Maybe WhatsApp users already understand that the way to send a voice note on WhatsApp is to tap and hold on the microphone icon then say the message you want to convey, after the microphone icon is released, the voice note will be sent automatically. But did you know that before the WhatsApp voice note is sent, we can listen to the voice note that we have recorded first, so that if we say something wrong, we can delete it first and re-record it. How to? Let’s see the steps.
How to Listen to Whatsapp Voice Messages Before Sending
If you are curious about how to listen to Whatsapp voice messages before sending then you can see the guide below.
1. The first step, please record your WhatsApp voice note as usual by tapping and holding on the microphone.
2. Then say the message you want to convey.
3. If so, don’t immediately press the send button but tap the home button to return to the main page on our phone.
4. After that, please return to Whatsapp, then the position will be like this.
5. Here you can listen to the WhatsApp voice note first before sending it by pressing the play button and deleting the voice note by tapping on the delete icon.
That’s how to listen to WhatsApp voice messages before they are sent, hopefully this tutorial is useful and good luck.
Also check out the previous article about how to convert voice message to text on Whatsapp and various other interesting articles. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.