The Easiest Way To Root LG L90 Without A Computer. This root method is easy as well as convenient to use by some beginners if they ain’t have any knowledge the technicalities of rooting.
The LG L90 runs Android 4.4 KitKat out-of-the-box. It features a 4.7-inch IPS display with qHD (540×960 pixels) resolution. Besides being powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM, L90 comes in two market-specific variants featuring 8-megapixel or 5-megapixel rear cameras.
The LG L90 also houses a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with 8GB inbuilt storage, which is further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. A 2540mAh removable battery backs the device. The LG L90 measures 131.6×66.0x9.7mm in dimensions, with no word on weight.
Have you been contemplating customizing your LG L90? Although the phone does have some built-in options, you could find yourself running into limitations for what you can change on your own phone. The exception to this is if you are willing to root your LG G4. Rooting comes with many privileges and responsibilities.
If it is done improperly, either by the developer or the user, it can cause problems (some massive) with your phone. But if you stick to trusted sources, find the best rooting resources for your model and carrier, and follow directions, you shouldn’t encounter any problems.
And if for some reason something does go wrong, you can tell us about it in the comments and we will do our best to help you overcome. Then you can enjoy your phone without restrictions, responsibly.
Root L90 Using Kingo Root ApK
- First download KingoRoot on your Android mobile phone from below.
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Kingo Root will be installed on your LG L90 smartphone. Tap on Open to open Kingo Root app.
- Press “One Click Root” on the main interface. Wait a few seconds until the result appear.
- Wait for the result, succeeded or failed. Try a few more times for different rooting methods if failed. That’s it, You are done .
Congratulations – your LG L90 is fully rooted! Now you can donate author via PayPal and enjoy your rooted Android smartphone.
This root method also worked on LG G Flex and LG G2, so if you also have the LG G Flex or LG G2 you may also try to use this root method.