Whatsapp is an app that we can use to chat on our phones and we can use it easily, that’s why Whatsapp is a widely used chat app. Like on other social media, we can make friends on Whatsapp and can see each other’s status updates and that of our friends. But the condition is that we and our friends must have saved each other’s contacts so that we can see our friends’ stories / Whatsapp statuses as well as our friends can see our story status. Although in fact we will still be able to send messages to each other even without saving the contact first, but if you are considered important then your friends will definitely save your WhatsApp contacts. So in this article, I will try to share how we can find out if our friends save our numbers very easily. Follow the steps below.
How to know our Whatsapp number is saved or not by friends
For those of you who want to try how to know our Whatsapp number is saved or not by friends then you can see the guide below.
1. The first step, please create a broadcast message on Whatsapp, tap more options at the top right then select new broadcast.
2. Please select some contacts you want to know whether he saved our contacts or not.
3. Then type the contents of the message and send.
4. You can check who received your message by long tap on the chat section.
5. Tap More Options at the top right.
6. Select Info.
7. Then there will appear which numbers have received your message, if any of your contacts are not in the list of recipients of the message, you can be sure that that person does not save your contacts.
So that’s how to find out if our Whatsapp number is saved or not by friends, hopefully this tutorial is useful and good luck.
Also find out other interesting information that you can follow such as how to know who viewed our Whatsapp profile which may be useful later. But if you have another easier way, you can write it in the comments column below.