If you are growing curious and want to install this Zenfone ZenUI ROM (ported from Zenfone 2 laser) onto your Lenovo A6000, then here is a simple tutorial that will help you get the ROM running on your device. The ROM is based on the Lollipop firmware.
Warranty may be void if you root or install custom ROM on your device. We at jellydroid shall not be responsible for any damage to your device whatsoever. We are not responsible if you brick or damage your device. Reader’s discretion is advised.
How To Install Zenfone ROM Lollipop On Lenovo A6000
- Download the Zenfone ZenUI ROM for lenovo A6000
- Now transfer the files into your device’s internal storage/Microsd. Place the zip file where you can easily locate it.
- Now reboot into Custom Recovery (like TWRP). To boot into TWRP, press and hold volume down, up and power keys at the same time.
- It is highly recommended that you perform a nandroid backup. To backup your ROM, tap on backup option in TWRP and select the following elements: System, Data, Boot, Recovery, EFS and swipe right where appropriate, to backup.
- Go back to the TWRP main menu or home screen again and tap on Install option. Navigate to the ROM file and select it. Swipe the confirmation button to proceed with installation. The ROM will be installed.
- Once installed, reboot to system.
After performing the ROM backup, return to the TWRP main menu and tap the Wipe button then swipe right to confirm.
When you see the boot logo, that means you have successfully installed the ROM on your device. If you come across any bootloops or face ant system errors, you can restore your previous ROM from the backups. For queries, comment down below.