The Volume Boost Mod is available as a flashable zip and this also means that you must have a rooted Sony Xperia Z with a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed on it. This mod has been made by ZeroInfinity from XDA.
The Android Jelly Bean-toting (albeit only 4.1) Sony Xperia Z comes with some of the best specs on the market. It has a quad-core 1.5GHz Snaprdragon Krait processor, 13MP camera, 16GB storage (expandable, woohoo!), 2GB RAM, water and dust-resistant, 1080p HD screen with Bravia Engine, LTE.
Before try this mod make a nandroid backup, in this way if you dont like the mod you can restore the backup.
How to Install Volume Boost
- Download the XTRA_VOLUME_BOOST_XPERIA_Z.zip file and copy it your phone’s internal or external storage
- Turn off your phone and boot it into CWM/TWRP recovery mode
- Select “install zip from sdcard” or “Install” option (in TWRP).
- Navigate to the mod zip file and select it.
- Select “yes” to confirm the installation and wait till it is flashed.
- Finally reboot system now.
Let us know in the comments area below if you are facing any issue or trouble while installing volume boost on the Xperia Z.