You can easily install Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) on Alcatel S Pop 4030D/4030E. To install custom recovery Alcatel S’POP smartphone, simply follow the instructions mentioned below…
Your Alcatel S Pop 4030 must already be rooted. If you’ve not rooted your device yet, follow our guide to root Alcatel S Pop 4030 first;
NOTE: I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF YOUR DEVICE CAUSED.
- Download the TWRP.
- Rename it to recovery.img and transfer it to your sdcard.
- Download MobileUncle MTK Tools from play store.
- Run MobileUncle MTK Tools. (It will ask for root permissions. You must grant it.)
- Select the option “Recovery Update” from the app. You should see the recovery you placed in your SD card. Select it.
- It’ll ask conformation for flashing. Select OK.
- Press ok to reboot into CWM/TWRP. Boom! You’re done.