You can easily install Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) on Alcatel S Pop 4030D/4030E. To install custom recovery Alcatel S’POP smartphone, simply follow the instructions mentioned below…
There are two kinds of recovery, one is stock recovery, the other is custom recovery. The stock recovery on Android device can delete all user and cache content ( for factory reset purposes ), allow external tools to run functions on Andorid device and perform system updates. The stock recovery is a limited system.
A custom recovery is a third-party recovery environment. Compared to stock recovery, the custom recovery has more addtional features. It is modified to allow update packages that have not been digitally signed by official sources. Custom recoveries has the ability to create and restore device backups.
The popular custom recovery Team Win Recovery Project ( TWRP ), is a touch-based recovery. TWRP offers ROM installation and backup features but the stock recovery doesn’t.
Your Alcatel S Pop 4030 must already be rooted. If you’ve not rooted your device yet, follow our guide to root Alcatel S Pop 4030 first;
NOTE: I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF YOUR DEVICE CAUSED.
How To Install TWRP Alcatel S POP 4030D
- Download the TWRP.
- Rename it to recovery.img and transfer it to your sdcard.
- Download MobileUncle MTK Tools from play store.
- Run MobileUncle MTK Tools. (It will ask for root permissions. You must grant it.)
- Select the option “Recovery Update” from the app. You should see the recovery you placed in your SD card. Select it.
- It’ll ask conformation for flashing. Select OK.
- Press ok to reboot into CWM/TWRP. Boom! You’re done.