Just now XDA dev has made Snapdragon Camera apps port for many Android smartphones. To install the camera app, you will need to flash it through a custom recovery like TWRP.
Grab the Snapdragon Camera recovery flashable file from the download link below, and flash it using a custom recovery without making wipes of any sort.
- Download the Snapdragon Camera port file from the download section.
- Now transfer the zip file into your device’s internal storage. Place the zip file where you can easily locate it.
- Now reboot into Custom Recovery (like TWRP).
- It’s highly recommended that you perform a nandroid backup.
- Now go back to the TWRP main menu or home screen and tap on the install option. Navigate to the Port file and select it.
- Swipe the confirmation button to proceed with the installation. The ROM will be installed.
- Once installed, reboot to system.
Once your system boots up, you can now enjoy your new camera app. All credits goes to developer for his hard work on these ports.
If you are getting force close error on any apps, mention it below. Try the above apps and do let us know if they worked on your handset, mention the name of handset also. Drop your comments below.