Today I have come up with one of the best solutions to use all Google apps on your MIUI ROM without much difficulty. Some countries have very strict policies for using the apps developed in other territories. One such country is China. Chinese internet industry does not allow their people to use Google Apps like Play Store, Gmail, Maps, Youtube, Snapseed etc.Facebook and other Social sites are also blocked in this country. Due to the complete block of all Google Apps, it is very difficult for running some supportive apps which rely on Google Apps.
Here I will provide the complete guide to install the Google Apps For China ROM (MIUI 8 AND 9 BASED ON ANDROID 6.0, 7.0, 7.1).
- Extract GApps Files that you have downloaded (If you downloaded from PC/Laptop, copy extracted files into your internal storage) or you can downlaod on the second link if you don’t want RAR File or failed to extract it.
- Copy extracted files and go to MIUI folder
- Open backup folder (If there is no the folder, just create it)
- Open AllBackup Folder (If there is no that folder, just create it)
- Paste the Extracted Folder
- Now Open Settings and go to Additional settings and choose Backup & reset menu
- Next, Choose Local backups and You will see the backup files that you have put in the backup folder and tap it
- Final step is tap “Restore” and wait until finish