Here’s how to install TWRP Recovery on any Lenovo A390. Custom recovery have lost of benefit like install custom app and Rom, install custom settings etc. This method is very simple and safest by Mobile Uncle App.
Step-by-step guide to root and install TWRP recovery on Lenovo A390.
- Your Lenovo A390 must already be rooted. If you’ve not rooted your device yet, follow our guide to root Lenovo A390 first.
- Download recovery.img and put it to the root of your SD Card
- Install Mobile Uncle App
- Once installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
- Select “Recovery Update” from the menu.
- The tool will search your SDcard automatically and find you “recovery.img” file. Select the recovery under “Recovery file in SDCard”.Click “OK”
- It will ask you if you want to reboot into recovery. Click Ok to confirm that your phone boots in CWM recovery.