Factory reset Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 returns your smartphone to the same state it was in when it rolled off the assembly line. It will remove files and apps you’ve created and installed, delete cache, junk files and return settings to their defaults. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Huawei Y6 Pro 2017.
The Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 is powered by Octa-Core processor that has a combination of a 8×1.4GHz ARM Cortex A53 processors. These are seated on a Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 chipset. Along with the impressive processor setup and great chipset, the 2GB ram makes it a good option to play heavy games. Rounding off the performance is an Adreno 505 GPU that answers the graphical requirements of the system.
The Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 comes with a 16GB inbuilt storage, which can be further expanded up to 256GB by using a memory card. The device features a 5inch IPS LCD display, which exhibits a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels that make the viewing experience better.
Every Android device has access to factory reset. Some apps may cause problems due to changes to device settings and the user can’t fix them so the last option for users to install those apps is to reset them to default settings. Apart from that it can also increase the speed and feel like a new Huawei Y6 Pro 2017.
Factory reset Huawei Y6 Pro 2017
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Advanced settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Reset phone.
- Next tap Reset phone.
- Your Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Huawei Y6 Pro 2017
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Y6 Pro 2017.
Hard reset Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 via Recovery
- Turn off your Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” buttons at the same time on your Huawei Y6 Pro 2017.
- Release all buttons after entering “Recovery Mode“.
- Select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset“.
- Then you select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” again if you are sure to reset data.
- When finished, select “Reboot system“.
The Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 is one of the lowest smartphones to feature facial recognition. It packs in a tight configuration for great performance. The battery backup and the cameras are great.
Despite some problems here and there, the Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 is still a great phone. Do you have any problems that you didn’t see above? Leave a comment below, and we’ll troubleshoot the issue with you. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to root Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 which will be coming soon.