All Huawei phones have a reset feature which returns the smartphone to its original state by erasing all data stored on the Huawei nova 5i Pro. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to reset Huawei nova 5i Pro.
The Huawei nova 5i Pro comes wrapped in a cool aluminium frame and features a 6.26-inch FHD+ display with a resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels at 412 PPI. To ensure that the users have access to uninterrupted entertainment, it is powered by a 3900 mAh, li-ion battery.
It has an Octa-Core 2.27 GHz processor coupled with 6GB of RAM and runs on Android 9.0 operating system. It has an internal memory of 128GB and can be expanded to up to 512GB to store ample songs, videos, photos etc.
When the Huawei nova 5i Pro is acting up or when you encounter a bug, your first instinct is usually to factory reset your phone. This nifty trick takes care of minor bugs in the operating system. You may also need to hard reset your smartphone if the screen is black or frozen.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Huawei nova 5i Pro
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Huawei nova 5i Pro from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei nova 5i Pro.
Factory reset Huawei nova 5i Pro
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the “System” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Then choose “Reset Phone” button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the “Reset phone” once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei nova 5i Pro.
Hard reset Huawei nova 5i Pro via Recovery
- Turn off your Huawei nova 5i Pro and wait a few seconds.
- Push “Volume Up” and “Power” button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing “Wipe data“
- Finally, choose “Reboot system“.
The Huawei nova 5i Pro is a decent phone that has a mid-range price tag. It has a great processor under the hood, that provides an excellent performance. The primary camera is also up to the mark. However, a better capacity of storage would have made it a perfect option.
Despite the Huawei nova 5i Pro problems, it’s still a great phone that’s an easy purchase if you have the option and opportunity. Every common issue that the smartphone has is easy to fix, even if some of the fixes take time. If your Huawei nova 5i Pro has had any of these problems, hopefully, your smartphone is now performing exactly as it’s intended.